Coral Gables Shopping
Coral Gables shopping is not confined to two places but Miracle Mile and Merrick Park will always remain the topmost priorities for residents and tourists alike. Shopping in any city is not always about a sprawling mall and the amenities. The distinct or unique shopping experience, the various entertainment options and the wining & dining do matter a lot. However, at the end of the day, Coral Gables shopping will boil down to what you can buy. This will be determined by the availability of shops, in other words brands. What you intend to buy, the specific purpose, your budget and your preference for specific brands will influence your Coral Gables shopping decisions.
- Let us begin with Shops at Merrick Park. You would get to shop at 120% Lino, Adriana Degreas, Allen Edmonds, Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Artefacto, Athleta, Babycottons, Banana Republic, Bognar & Piccolini, Hugo Boss, Godiva Chocolatier, Gucci, Gymboree Play & Music, H Stern, Hanna Andersson, Harmont & Blaine, Island girl Miami, J.Crew, Janie and Jack, Jimmy Choo, Johnny Was, Joie, Kabana, Kumon, Lacoste, Liapela Modern Baby, Nordstrom, Victoria’s Secret, Vineyard Vines and White House Black Market among others.
- Miracle Mile is a historic place in Coral Gables. The charming street is a paradise of stylish boutiques. You can find some affordable yet fashionable apparel, exotic jewelry, couture and more. If you are unsure of where to get started, you can safely choose Curves N’ Waves, that is before you hit the beaches. The swimsuit shop has fascinating collections. It is located at 275 Miracle Mile and sells Mara Hoffman, Agua Bendita, Vitamin A and Frankie’s among others. You should not presume to shop for only swimwear or beachwear at the store. The shop has lively tops and dresses.
- Habit Boutique is another place you should visit in Miracle Mile. It is just off the road on 256 Andalusia Ave. It is adjacent to Chocolate Fashion. This boutique is a haven for women. The antique furniture, the distinct walls and the fashion magazines aside, the store has innumerable collections featuring local designers. It is a relatively affordable store. While some apparel will be almost a hundred bucks, most will cost much less. Buy cotton dresses, linen pants, skirts, plaid tops and jeweled sandals at the store. There are classic collections and contemporary trends.
- Peace Love World on 225 Miracle Mile is the flagship store of the brand. The brand does have a noble philosophy but not all shoppers would be interested in visions or missions. What many shoppers do want is to sport what icons like Ellen Degeneres, Jennifer Lopez, Sophia Vergara, Britney Spears, Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Garner wear. You should also shop at Melissa Shoes. It is a Brazilian brand but also features collections of designers Jason Wu, Vivienne Westwood, Gareth Pugh, Jeremy Scott and Karl Lagerfeld among others.
- The Golden Triangle is another imperative place to be. It is adjacent to Coral Gables Diner. It is not exactly at Miracle Mile. It is located at 2308 Galiano Street. The incense and costume jewelry collections are a unique proposition, at least in South Florida.